Manchester United will be busy in the January transfer window following the departure of Cristiano Ronaldo in November.
Erik ten Hag’s team is in the market to strengthen their striker options as they are already linked with a host of players.
But United seem willing to settle for short-term loan deals with little money available for transfer fees, limiting their options.
MAIN STORY – MAN UTD IS INTERESTED IN CHELSEA MORAT’S FLOP
Manchester United drew attention to the signing of a contract with the Spanish international forward Alvaro Morata on loan, according to ESPN.
United failed to sign a contract Cody Gakpowho joined Liverpool while they face stiff competition for the spot Atletico Madrid forward Joao Felix together with a declared total package of 22 million euros for six months.
The report claims the Red Devils are hopeful Atlético are willing to listen to loan offers as the 30-year-old was loaned to Juventus this season.
– Media Foot Statements Manchester United and Tottenham Both have opened talks with Rennes for a striker worth £34m. Martin Terrier.
– Chelsea fast approaching a deal for the 21-year-old Monaco defender Benoit Badiashielaccording to Ben Jacobs of CBS, with personal terms.
according to The Athletic. Chelsea took positive steps in negotiations with N’Golo Kante on the re-conclusion of a new contract with the club. Kante’s contract expires in June and he was linked with several clubs in the January transfer window, including Barcelona .
– Manchester offer AC Milan a striker Rafael Leao contract worth 12 million euros per season as they try to lure him to England in January, claims TuttoMercatoWeb.
– Borussia Dortmund joined the race to sign the US midfielder Juventus Weston McKenny, according to Tuttosport, the German club sees him as a suitable replacement Jude Bellingham.
– PSG defender Sergio Ramos persecuted by representatives of Saudi Arabia Al Nasr, says Mark. Al-Nasr try to convince Cristiano Ronaldo join the club, which is their priority move.