The race to sign Jude Bellingham continues with Liverpool pulling out last week.
Numerous top clubs are interested in the 19-year-old England international, who has a contract with Borussia Dortmund until 2025.
Bellingham signed his original contract with Dortmund in 2020 but faces a significant pay rise if he moves or writes new terms.
MAIN STORY – MADRID USES DIAZ IN BELLINGHAM DEAL
real Madrid preparing a potential player swap deal plus cash to get Jude Bellingham in the off-season, according to Cadena SER.
Los Blancos are investigating potential uses Brahim Diazcurrently on loan at Milanin a deal to help lower Dortmund’s €150 million asking price.
Madrid are currently extending the stay of veteran midfielders Luka Modric and Toni Kroos.
– Manchester preparing a new contract proposal for Erling Haaland to divert the interest of rivals from top clubs such as real Madridclaims The Athletic.
– Rafael Leao wants to stay in Milan due to outside interest Manchester And Paris Saint GermainIt is reported by the Manchester Evening News.
– Newcastle United made contact with Ousmane DembeleBarcelona representatives are discussing the transfer of the Barcelona winger, according to 90min.
– Arsenal And Newcastle United both interested in Bayer Leverkusen striker Moussa Diabyreports Le10Sport.
according to The Telegraph. Chelsea gave up pursuit Luis Enrique as his new manager, turning instead to the former Tottenham and Paris Saint-Germain boss. Mauricio Pochettino. The Guardian claims Julian Nagelsmann remains Chelsea’s top candidate.
– Tottenham seize on Chelsea’s decision and try to appoint Enrique as a replacement for Antonio Conte, according to The Express.