Aaron Ramsey hasn’t set the world on fire since joining Juventus from Arsenal two years ago.
In Italy it has been reported that the Serie A club is ready to listen to offers.
Ramsey is reportedly earning £ 250,000 a week and Juve are said to be eager to ease this burden.
MAIN STORY – HOPE SHOCK MOVE FOR RAMSEY
Tottenham are preparing a shock move for the former Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey, claims The Sun.
Juventus could try to unload the Welsh international, who made 46 league appearances in two seasons in Turin.
Tottenham chief executive Fabio Paratici is eager to bring Ramsey back to London to team up with Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg.
Tottenham “align Aaron Ramsey’s controversial transfer as Juventus desperately try to dump former Arsenal star” https://t.co/B80BKpmV1x
– The Sun Football (@TheSunFootball) July 26, 2021
– Tottenham have increased their bid to sign Atalantaanta central defender Cristian Romero which will cost around £ 40 million (€ 46 million), according to The Telegraph.
– Marca claims Inter, Sampdoria And Genoa are monitoring the 23 year old Real Madrid striker Luka Jovic.
– Monaco’s Montenegrin striker Stevan Jovetic agreed to join the Bundesliga club Hertha Berlin on an agreement until 2024, reports Sky Sport.
– The Telegraph reports that Newcastle United I am thrilled to sign the Manchester United defender Axel Tuanzebe, with a loan or a permanent transfer discussed.
– Sky Sport claims West Ham are still interested in signing the Paris Saint-Germain goalkeeper Alphonse Areola, who spent last season on loan at Fulham.
– Italian clubs Lazio And Naples, along with the Spanish dress Villareal, the Liverpool fantasy Xherdan Shaqiri, reports Sky Sport.
Spanish and Italian clubs are thrilled to sign Xherdan Shaqiri from #LFC
– Sky Sport Soccer (@SkyFootball) July 26, 2021