All indications are that Raphael Varane is set to move from Real Madrid.
The French international appears to be stuck on a destination.
Manchester United are said to be close to a deal for the defender.
TOP STORY – UNIT NEAR VARANE MOVE
Manchester United have been linked to Raphael Varane in the transfer entries for months.
Now it looks like the move may materialize, as Marca reports that United and Real Madrid are close to a € 50m (£ 42m) deal.
Although the Mirror reports that some members of the Premier League club are concerned that the 28-year-old is simply using them to get a better deal from Madrid, Fabrizio Romano says United are “confident” that a deal is close and that no other club is. involved .
– BRAND (@marca) July 25, 2021
– With his contract with Arsenal expiring next year, Alexandre Lacazette is required, and Calciomercato says Atletico Madrid they are considering a potential offer of 15 million euros.
– Erik Lamela is ready to join Seville in an exchange, with Tottenham obtain Bryan Gil, says Marca, while Romano says that Spurs will also get 25 million euros in the agreement and Gil will sign until 2026.
– Newcastle they’re watching Ross Barkley as a potential addition if they cannot leverage Joe Willock away from Arsenal, says The Athletic, with a move on loan for Leicester’s Hamza Choudhury even a possibility.
– West Ham could make a move for Liverpool Alex Oxlade-Chamberlainsays l’Espresso.
– Ben Whitethe transfer of £ 50 million from Brighton to Arsenal it will be official next week, Romano reports.
– Paris Saint-Germain I have had interviews with Kalidou KoulibalyThe agent talks about a passage from Naples, reports the Corriere dello Sport.
– Rome they offered 15 million euros for Barcelona Clemente Lenglet, says Sport.