Jorge Horacio Messi, the father and agent of star Lionel Messi, has issued an official statement in which he answered all the rumors and speculation about the future of the PSG striker.
Exceptional and great deal. Al-Hilal Saudi Arabia decides to hand over Messi
Jorge Messi has confirmed that he and his son have yet to agree with any club to join next summer.
Jorge said in a statement released today, Tuesday, via the Story feature on his Instagram account: “Nothing has been confirmed yet about Messi moving to any team next season.
A decision has yet to be made and the matter will not be considered until Messi finishes the season at Paris Saint-Germain.
There are always many rumors and gossip that Messi’s name is being used for glorification, however we can confirm that this news is not true.
There are no agreements with any team yet, neither verbal, nor signed, nor agreed, and will not be until the end of the current season.
There is a lack of respect from the media, some people deliberately deceive others without providing proof of the validity of their claims in order to turn any malicious rumor into real news that serves their interests.
These people should explain the reasons for not verifying the information they publish, and they don’t want the truth to spoil their news.”
And French news agency Agence France Presse reported earlier in the day that Saudi club Al-Hilal had managed to settle a deal to bring Lionel Messi to their ranks for the new season.
And Agence France Presse said in a report citing an informed source that Messi has completed his move to Al Hilal in exchange for an exceptional and major deal without disclosing financial details, stressing that the Al Hilal Club has completed all the cases, related to the transfer of Messi and that the deal has already taken place.