It has been reported that Manchester United will look to maintain the momentum gained this season with three major signings.
Manager Erik ten Hag is said to have an outstanding list of priority targets, including numerous strikers.
But the Red Devils will likely want to strengthen their midfield position to support Casemiro, Bruno Fernandes, Christian Eriksen and Fred.
MAIN STORY – MAN UTD INTRODUCES CAMAVINGA BUMPER OFFER
Fichajes reports Manchester United are planning to make an offer of £115m (€130m) for the Real Madrid midfielder. Eduardo Camavinga.
The report claims that United are big fans of Camavinga, who has not been fully convinced since his move to the Santiago Bernabéu in August 2021.
United see the 20-year-old as a major world-class talent, although Los Blancos may be reluctant to let him go.
– ESPN claims Harry Maguire is on the chopping block at Old Trafford, where Manchester United are looking to sell a few first players, including the England defender. Newcastle United are the favorites to sign him so far West Ham argue, reports 90min.
– Paris Saint Germain circling around the Dutch defender of Newcastle United Sven Botman, according to iNews. Botman had previously spent time in France with Lille.
– Vinicius the Younger could leave Real Madrid, with President Florentino Pérez ready to let him go to sign with PSG Kylian Mbappe, says El Desmarque. Vinicius Junior and Real Madrid have yet to agree on a new deal as the Brazilian’s contract expires in 2024.
– Eden Hazard According to The Athletic, the Belgian midfielder will not be leaving Real Madrid anytime soon.
– CBS Sports claims Arsenal Reiss Nelson aroused interest from the French club Good along with premier league kit Brighton & Hove Albion. Nelson took a dramatic belated victory in the Gunners’ 3-2 win over Bournemouth on Saturday.
– Bavaria are on the verge of submitting new contract proposals Lucas Hernandez And Jamal Musiala , by Fabrizio Romano. An agreement on a deal with Hernandez is imminent, while Musiala’s new long-term contract is a priority.
Bayern consider Lucas Hernandez’s new contract to be only a matter of time, as an agreement is imminent and an extension has already been accepted after the injury. #Bavaria
Bayern are also working on the offer of a new long-term contract for Jamal Musiala, which is one of the priorities for the future. pic.twitter.com/DRSvT1n4QO
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) March 8, 2023