Liverpool are set for a tense off-season with speculation that Jurgen Klopp and club management want a squad overhaul.
Among the key areas to look out for are their midfield options leading to references to numerous players.
Last week it became known that Liverpool refused to participate in the race for Borussia Dortmund midfielder Jude Bellingham.
MAIN STORY – RED FOR INTEREST
Liverpool are stepping up their efforts to sign Mason Mount amid no breakthrough in talks between the midfielder and Chelsea, according to The Guardian.
The Reds are now out of Bellingham given Dortmund’s asking price and Mount is on their radar considering his contract expires at the end of this season.
Mount has shown no sign of extending his contract with Chelsea as Liverpool look to capitalize on luring the 24-year-old England international to Anfield.
– Chelsea could join Real Madrid’s race for Manchester City striker Julian Alvarez, according to Figage. Alvarez is reportedly unhappy with the lack of playing time on the pitch at City.
– Manchester interested in off-season for Bayern Munich Alphonso Davies along with Real Madrid, Germany’s Florian Plettenberg told Sky Sports. Davis’ contract runs until 2024 and he has been in talks with Bayern over a new deal.
– Manchester city also willing to let the defender Aymeric Laporte leave in the off-season if he insists on moving, claims the Daily Mail. Laporte, who is under contract until 2025, has fallen out of favor with City.
– 90 minute reports Arsenal follow Borussia Mönchengladbach Florian Neuhaussigned a contract until 2024.
says Sport Witness. Joaquin Correa of Inter is showing interest from the Premier League trio Aston Villa, Everton and West Ham.
– Former Tottenham Hotspur Boss Antonio Conte will take control of Roma José Mourinho could move to Paris Saint-Germain next season, according to Calciomercato.