Kieran Trippier still has one year left from his contract with Atletico Madrid.
The England international has been strongly linked to the move to Manchester United.
It is reported that Trippier wants to return to England, having left Tottenham for LaLiga in 2019.
TOP STORY – TRIPPIER TO WAIT FOR UNITED MOVE
Manchester United objective Kieran Trippier is willing to wait late in the transfer window to secure his move, the Telegraph reports.
Atletico Madrid full-back Trippier is said to have set his sights on a transfer to United, who has already been busy in the transfer market by throwing moves for Jadon Sancho and Raphael Varane.
The report says Trippier is ready to hold on and wait for United to raise the necessary funds to put together a move for the 30-year-old former Manchester City junior.
– Telegraph Football (@TeleFootball) July 29, 2021
– Aston Villa are ready to resume talks with Jack Grealish on a new deal next week like Manchester City they begin to increase their interest, according to Express and Star.
– Chelsea defender Kurt Zouma is in line from West Ham, with a proposed bid of £ 20 million to submit, according to the Daily Mail. It had been reported that Zouma could be used in a deal for Sevilla Jules Kounde.
– Barcelona they are preparing a second offer to sign the Juventus defender Cristian Romero after refusing a player contract plus money, reports SportItalia. Tottenham is also betting on Romero.
– Celtic could make a move for the former England goalkeeper Joe Hart, which is currently in the Tottenham books, says BBC Sport.
The 34-year-old has played 10 times since joining Spurs last summer … but only in cup games.
– BBC Sport (@BBCSport) July 29, 2021