Cristiano Ronaldo’s future has been widely discussed in this off-season.
The 36-year-old five-time winner of the Ballon d’Or has just one year more on his current contract with Juventus.
Ronaldo has been linked to several suitors among European elite clubs and the move to MLS after Juve failed to win the 2020-21 Serie A title.
TOP STORY – RONALDO READY TO EXTEND THE STAY AT THE JUVE
Cristiano Ronaldo is meant to stay with Juventus among the rumors about a new agreement at a reduced price, reports the Gazzetta dello Sport.
The Portuguese international has attracted interest from Paris Saint-Germain and former Manchester United club this off-season.
However, Ronaldo is close to extending his stay at Juve with a new one-year contract, cutting his salary.
#Good morning with today’s front page
– The Gazzetta dello Sport (@Gazzetta_it) July 16, 2021
– Manchester City they are determined to sign Aston Villa’s Jack Grealish, according to The Athletic, although Birmingham Mail claims the English winger should sign a new contract at Villa Park.
– The Sun reports Inter they are increasing their offer to sign Arsenal full-back Hector Bellerin with a one-year loan agreement with the option of a permanent transfer.
– Real Madrid has not received any offers for Gareth Bale, who is expected to stay in the Spanish capital for another season, according to Mundo Deportivo.
– Goal complaints Juventus they had their initial offer of 30 million euros for Manuel Locatelli rejected by Sassuolo, who has a higher price in mind.
– Arsenal are set to land in Brighton? Ben White, after agreeing to a deal in principle, worth around £ 50 million, reports The Athletic.
#MCFC I want to sign both Kane and Grealish
The club expects to have to pay a total of £ 175 million to £ 215 million
Jesus and Bernardo could leave to make ends meet
#MCFC continue to sell marginal players
– The Athletic UK (@TheAthleticUK) July 16, 2021