Manuel Locatelli won many admirers for his performances at Euro 2020.
Locatelli played a key role in Italy’s triumph in the tournament, including two goals against Switzerland.
The former AC Milan midfielder has established himself with Sassuolo in the last two seasons in Serie A and is now on the radar of several major European clubs.
TOP STORY – LIVERPOOL HIJACK LOCATELLI PURSUIT
Liverpool have joined Juventus And Arsenal in the running to sign international Italy Manuel Locatelli , reports 90min.
The Reds are close to the first episode for the Sassuolo midfielder who helped Italy win Euro 2020.
Liverpool are looking to replace Georginio Wijnaldum, who left for Paris Saint-Germain.
Liverpool have joined the race to try to sign Manuel Locatelli. One of the most wanted players this summer!
– 90min (@ 90min_Soccer) July 30, 2021
– Aston Villa they thwarted Manchester CityFriday a £ 100 million bid for the midfielder Jack Grealish with a record-breaking contact offer from the club, reports The Daily Star. The deal is believed to be worth £ 200,000 a week.
– real Madrid are ready to act swiftly to replace Raphael Varane, headed by Manchester United, with a € 60m move for the Villarreal defender Pau Torres, according to El Gol Digital.
– Granit Xhaka can stand at Arsenal despite strong ties to a move to Rome, with the Gunners heavily considering a new contract offer for the Swiss midfielder, The Athletic reports.
– Hector Bellerin is near the exit from Arsenal, with his agent flying to London to speak with the Gunners about a move to Inter, says Calciomercato. Inter are looking to replace Achraf Hakimi who left for Paris Saint-Germain.
– Sport1 states that Liverpool were unable to meet Borussia Moenchengladbach’s € 40 million (£ 34 million) for the midfielder Florian Neuhaus but remain interested.
– Daily Star Sport (@DailyStar_Sport) July 30, 2021