A Liverpool supporter could leave the club early.
Jordan Henderson is under contract for another two years and is rumored to want an extension.
But the talks have reportedly failed to progress, potentially opening the door to outside suitors.
UPPER STORY – HENDERSON MAY LEAVE ANFIELD
Complete a new business for Henderson It’s reportedly not a priority for Liverpool ownership this off-season and The Athletic says a move could be on the cards for the England international.
The report mentions Paris Saint-Germain head coach Mauricio Pochettino as a longtime admirer of the midfielder and notes Henderson’s close friendship with Atletico MadridLuis Suarez’s how to potentially weigh in favor of a move to one of those clubs.
Liverpool are said to be eager to get something for Henderson if he leaves, after seeing Georginio Wijnaldum move to PSG on a free transfer last month.
Interesting to see if the clubs (inc #PSG & possibly #Athletes) tries to exploit Jordan Henderson’s contractual impasse by moving in for him this summer. No dispute between 31 years and Liverpool, but negotiations are not progressing, so big decisions are looming @TheAthleticUK #LFC https://t.co/RkhorIrSEy
– David Ornstein (@David_Ornstein) July 19, 2021
– If the alleged exchange agreement it would send Saul Niguez at Barcelona and Antoine Griezmann at Atletico fails, reports the Daily Mail Liverpool is Manchester United could swoop down on the 26-year-old Spaniard.
– Raphael Varanethe long-awaited move to Old Trafford is gaining momentum, as Fabrizio Romano reports to the Real Madrid central defender United is “ready” to accept their contract offer if the clubs agree to the terms.
– Tottenham they are intended to acquire Pierluigi Gollini Atalanta on loan until next season with a € 15m option to make the transfer permanent, says Romano, and Football London brings back the Atalanta defender Cristian Romero he is also in talks to join Spurs.
– Manchester United United Donny van de Beek could be directed to Barcelona on loan, according to Mundo Deportivo.
– Villareal it is the leaders who sign Arnaut Danjuma away from Bournemouth, reports the Sun, with Villa is Southampton possibility also for the Dutch striker.
– Burnley wing Dwight McNeil is Evertonis the main transfer goal according to the Mirror, although Liverpool echo says Aston Villa it could also be in the fray.