Jude Bellingham is expected to leave Borussia Dortmund at the end of this season with many clubs lining up to sign him.
The England contract that made an impression at the World Cup is with Dortmund until 2025.
It was speculated that Bellingham would cost English clubs over £100m to fund the deal.
MAIN STORY – CITY USES GREALISH IN DEAL FOR BELLINGHAM
Manchester will hang out Jack Grealish to Borussia Dortmund under a land deal Bellingham– says Football Insider.
Grealish, who City signed for £100m from Aston Villa 18 months ago, hasn’t fully convinced him since he moved to the English champions.
According to the report, City are increasing their interest in Bellingham and are ready to use Grealish.
Le10Sport also reported on the French powerhouse. Paris Saint Germain also interested in 19-year-old Bellingham.
– Liverpool preparing an unexpected transition for the Juventus striker Dusan Vlahovic, reports Calciomercato. The Serbian striker has scored six goals in Serie A this season.
– Mundo Deportivo reports on Borussia Dortmund. Thomas Meunier willing to listen to suggestions Milan, Juventus, Manchester United and two other Premier League clubs if Barcelona don’t trade for it.
– Atlético Madrid striker Joao Felix open to promotion to Premier League amid interest from outside ChelseaSays GiveMeSport transfer expert Dean Jones.
– Calciomercato reports that Arsenal Interested in Real Madrid signing in January Marco Asensio.
– Leeds United Interested in January move for Newcastle striker Chris Wood, says Football Insider. Wood left Leeds for Burnley in 2017.