After winning the Champions League, Chelsea are looking to add a scorer.
With Borussia Dortmund’s Erling Haaland seemingly no longer possible, the Blues could look elsewhere in Germany.
Robert Lewandowski has become the name to watch.
SUPERIOR STORY – THE CHELSEA FORMULA LEWANDOWSKI BID
Robert Lewandowski moved on top of ChelseaThe wish list, according to the Sun.
The Polish international scored a record 41 league goals for Bayern Munich last season and is under contract until 2023.
But Thomas Tuchel wants a prolific goalscorer and Lewandowski would certainly be up to par if Bayern accepted a £ 50m offer for the 32-year-old.
– The Sun Football (@TheSunFootball) July 17, 2021
– Manchester United will make an offer for the Real Madrid defender Raphael Varane this week, the Daily Mail says, but not at the asking price of £ 50 million. Fabrizio Romano reports that Varane wants to move to the Premier League and is ready to accept United’s contract proposal.
– United I’m in the mix also for the Real Madrid winger Vinicio Junior, argues the Mirror.
– Mauro Icardi could leave Paris Saint-Germain for Juventus, says Footmercato.
– Except for one move by Lewandowski, Chelsea it could end up as a surprise landing spot for Harry Kane if it doesn’t end a Manchester City, according to Atletico.
– Liverpool it will extend Alisson‘s contract until 2026 within the next few weeks, reports Fabrizio Romano, as the Mirror says Jordan Henderson will sign a new agreement at Anfield until 2023.
– Rome is Inter might attract Alex Telles away from United, according to Calciomercato.
– Arsenal they hope to strike a deal for the Anderlecht midfielder Albert Sambi Lokonga within the next week, says the Daily Mail.
– Tottenham they are watching Atalanta Pierluigi Gollini, says Calciomercato.