The departure of Cristiano Ronaldo from Manchester United this week has alerted many clubs.
The five-time Ballon d’Or winner is a coveted product given its quality and sudden availability.
Ronaldo and United went their separate ways after mutually terminating their contract following his explosive TalkTV interview.
MAIN STORY – SAUDI AND BRAZILIAN GIANTS GO FOR RONALDO
Saudi club Al Hilal and Brazilian giants Flamengo are among the clubs in line to sign a free agent contract Cristiano Ronaldo according to reports.
Sky Sports claims Al Hilal are looking into a deal with the Portuguese, who turned down an offer of £305m from an unnamed Saudi Arabian club during the off-season.
Brazilian publication Veja reports that the winners of the 2022 Copa Libertadores intend to formalize the offer to Ronaldo’s representatives, although the offer has not yet been made and negotiations have not yet begun.
according to Football Insider. Chelsea intend to start negotiations with the Belgian striker Brighton & Hove Albion Leandro Trossar his contract expires at the end of the season. New Blues boss Graham Potter knows Trossard well from his time in Brighton.
– Chelsea ready to jump on Manchester United goal Diogo Costa, having established contact with him, informs “Relevo”. The goalkeeper recently re-signed with Porto and has a €75m (£64.5m) release clause in his contract.
– Against the background of talk that Chelsea will try to sell Romelu Lukaku at the end of this season, SkySport claims Inter will extend the loan of the Belgian striker for another year.
– Ivorian defender Torino Wilfrid Singo may disregard interest juventus to stay at his current club, according to Calciomercato.
– Fabrizio Romano claims that the Scottish champions Celtic is negotiating with the Canadian International Alistair Johnston, and personal conditions are already being discussed. The right-back currently plays for MLS club Montreal.
– QPR is waiting for the departure of the manager Michael Beal take over Rangers, says Talk Sport. Earlier this week, the Gera fired Giovanni van Bronkhorst.
Personal conditions are already being discussed, but now it is still waiting for full agreement between the clubs. pic.twitter.com/nudMKLmWX7
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) November 25, 2022