Jack Grealish has been linked with a departure from Aston Villa in the past, and Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola is a well-known long-term admirer.
Grealish is currently on vacation after Euro 2020, but the rumors of a huge move to City have not gone away.
Could the Premier League champions be in the process of making their move?
MAN CITY READY FOR GREALISH OFFER
Manchester City they are about to officially begin their move to Aston Villa’s Jack Grealish with an offer of £ 75 million, says the Daily Mail.
According to the report, Villa will stand for £ 100 million for his British national star.
Villa has no desire to sell Grealish for anything less and will know that Guardiola is eager to secure his services.
Manchester City are ready to make an opening offer for Jack Grealish of £ 75 million plus add-ons https://t.co/UchGwHJAuk
– MailOnline Sport (@MailSport) July 27, 2021
– Chelsea has opened negotiations with Sevilla for a potential signing of the French central defender Jules Kounde, according to The Guardian. The 22-year-old has a release clause worth € 80m (£ 68.4m).
– Arsenal they asked Inter about the attacker Lautaro Martinez, reports the Telegraph. Inter are believed to be willing to sell the Argentine striker for € 90 million (£ 77 million).
– Eurosport reports that West Ham I’m interested in a move for the Manchester United defender Phil Jones who has been struggling with an injury lately.
– Newcastle they are closing a deal for Arsenal Joe Willock, and it could be finalized within the next 48 hours after its loan period last season, says Mail Online.
– Liverpool could sign the Spanish winger of the Wolves Adama Traore meaccording to the Star, a £ 30 million deal at a reduced price.
– Telegraph Football (@TeleFootball) July 27, 2021