Jack Grealish has been on vacation after Euro 2020, but now is the time to decide on the future of his club.
In the last few days, speculations about a possible transfer to Manchester City have increased.
City manager Pep Guardiola is a longtime admirer of Grealish and a money offer has apparently been sanctioned by President Khaldoon Al-Mubarak.
SUPERIOR STORY – GRALISH SET FOR MONDAY INTERVIEWS WITH VILLA
Grealish is back from his off-season holidays and will hold showdown talks with Aston Villa on Monday as the move to City approaches, reports The Mirror.
Grealish has been linked with a £ 100 million move to the English champions and is expected to inform Villa of his intention to leave.
Villa has reportedly offered Grealish a new exceptional deal worth £ 200,000 a week.
– Mirror Football (@MirrorFootball) 1 August 2021
– Tottenham they turned their attention to the wing of the Wolves Adama Traore, according to the Daily Mail. Wolves are reportedly wanting £ 45m for the Spanish international, who would be reunited with manager Nuno Espirito Santo. Leeds United is also interested in Traore.
– Atletico Madrid they are preparing for Kieran Trippier to leave the club as links with Manchester United step up, with the Spanish champions lined up for Roma Alessandro Fiorenzo, says AS.
– Athletic they also chase Inter Lautaro Martinez and I moved on Arsenal in the running to sign the Argentine international, according to Tuttosport.
– Danish national team of Borussia Dortmund Thomas Delaney is prosecuted Southampton, Norwich City And Crystal Palace, Ruhr Nachrichten reports.
– ABC statements real Madrid will offer forward Karim Benzema a new one-year contract extension.
Nuno Espirito Santo ready to break into the former Wolves club for winger Adama Traore https://t.co/IOzfMpCuOa
– MailOnline Sport (@MailSport) 1 August 2021