Chelsea are looking for a striker and appear to be thrilled with one of their former players.
Romelu Lukaku helped Inter win the Serie A title last season and is apparently in Chelsea’s sights.
The Belgian international scored four goals at Euro 2020 after scoring 24 times in Serie A.
UPPER HISTORY – CHELSEA REBUFFERATO IN LUKAKU BID
Chelsea they had their initial offer worth around £ 86 million (€ 100 million) for Lukaku rejected by Inter, reports Il Sole.
The Blues have made their transfer offer with defender Marcos Alonso also involved, but the Italian champions are asking for a commission of 100 million pounds (117 million euros).
Lukaku is rumored to be Chelsea’s number one goal after failing to lure Erling Haaland away from Borussia Dortmund.
– The Sun Football (@TheSunFootball) 2 August 2021
– real Madrid I’m still waiting Kylian Mbappe to expire his contract with Paris Saint-Germain at the end of the 2021-22 season and join Los Blancos for free, according to AS.
– The Daily Star reports Manchester City and Tottenham are not yet able to reach an agreement in the negotiations on Harry Kane, with £ 40 million currently separating them.
– AS argues Barcelona remain in the box to sign the coveted star of Atletico Madrid Saul Niguez despite their financial difficulties. Saul was chased by the Premier League trio Liverpool, Manchester United And Chelsea.
– Atalanta they are ready to win the race to sign the Juventus defender Merih Demiral, says Sky Deutschland, with Cristian Romero looking likely to join Tottenham. Bundesliga couple Dortmund And Bayer Leverkusen they were also interested in international Turkey.
– Rome Head coach Jose Mourinho has shifted his focus from Arsenal’s Granit Xhaka to Dortmund’s Thomas Delaney, according to Bild.
– The Sun Football (@TheSunFootball) August 3, 2021