Could Jurgen Klopp and Robert Lewandowski return to work together?
The couple enjoyed a successful partnership at Borussia Dortmund.
Now Klopp is reportedly looking to lure Bayern Munich forward to Liverpool.
TOP STORY – KLOPP WANTS THE LEWANDOWSKI MEETING
Liverpool they are targeting the Bayern Munich star Robert Lewandowski, according to Fichajes.
Lewandowski worked with Jurgen Klopp at Borussia Dortmund before joining Bundesliga rivals Bayern in 2014.
There has been talk of Lewandowski might be ready for a new challenge between links to real Madrid And Manchester City, although Klopp is reportedly determined to rejoin the Polish national team.
– Bild statements Dortmund they identified the Chelsea striker Timo Werner as a possible option to replace Erling Haaland. The club queues to sign Haaland, with City, Manchester United, Bayern, Liverpool, Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus And Paris Saint-Germain all presumably interested. If Haaland were to leave Dortmund, the Bundesliga side would see former RB Leipzig star Werner as a potential successor.
– Fabrizio Romano says the Inter forward Lautaro Martinez is about to renew his contract at San Siro. He reportedly turned down offers from Tottenham And Atletico Madrid.
Lautaro Martinez will soon extend his contract with Inter until June 2026. The agreement is in the final stages and is about to be signed: salary increase after rejecting the proposals of Tottenham and Atletico Madrid. #Inter #transfers
– Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) September 15, 2021
– Bayern, Inter, True Madrid And Tottenham are interested in Borussia defender Monchengladbach Matthias Ginter, reports Calciomercato.
– Chelsea they are trying to sign Jorginho, N’Golo Kante, Antonio Rudiger And Andreas Christensen to new contracts, according to Romano.