Manuel Locatelli is a hot property after helping Italy win Euro 2020.
The Sassuolo midfielder is said to have ambition to play in the Champions League in 2021-22.
Sassuolo is ready to collect its precious asset with the interest coming.
TOP STORY – JUVENTUS INCREASES LOCATELLI’S INTEREST
Juventus they are ready to usurp Arsenal hunting for the Italian national Sassuolo Locatelli, according to The Guardian.
Sassuolo wants € 40m (£ 34.3m) for the midfielder, but Juventus has offered € 30m on loan for the 2021-22 season with a redemption option, which Sassuolo refused, insisting about wanting a permanent transfer.
It was previously thought that Arsenal were on the bench to sign Locatelli, as they are willing to pay the asking price, but Juve’s interest may have changed that.
– Guardian sport (@guardian_sport) July 18, 2021
– New real Madrid Head coach Carlo Ancelotti wants to sign the Manchester United defender Diogo Dalot, supports Mundo Deportivo. Dalot spent last season on loan at Milan.
– José Mourinho Rome joined the race to sign the 25-year-old winger of Villarreal Alfonso Pedraza, according to Calciomercato. Chelsea, Milan is Barcelona they are also thrilled with the Europa League winner, who can play as a left-back.
– L’Equipe reports Chelsea they offered Bayern Monaco a player swap agreement with Callum Hudson-Odoi in exchange for Kingsley Coman.
– The Daily Express claims Brighton and Hove Albion will prepare a move for Celtic forward Odsonne Edouard once Ben White’s £ 50 million sale to Arsenal was approved.
– Arsenal They are also reportedly excited about the Norwich City full-back Max Aarons as they prepare for the release of Hector Bellerin, according to the Express.