Manchester City are still hoping to sign Tottenham and England striker Harry Kane in the coming days.
It seems likely that the Premier League champions will add his international teammate first, with Jack Grealish reportedly close to a move to Etihad Stadium.
Aston Villa have signed a contract to keep their star, but City are ready to spend a lot to win his signature.
TOP HISTORY – NEAR CITY ON A GREALISH DEAL
Manchester City they are ready to complete a £ 100 million move for Jack Grealish in the coming days, according to multiple reports
The Mail says the 25-year-old England international will earn more than £ 200,000 a week after joining Pep Guardiola’s side.
While City is expected to cut ties with some veteran players, the addition of Grealish will have no impact on their long-standing quest for Harry Kane, reports the Sun.
– The Sun Football (@TheSunFootball) July 31, 2021
– Saul Niguez is considering a move to the Premier League, with the recommendation of Mirror Manchester United And Liverpool are chances for the Atletico Madrid midfielder in a £ 35 to £ 40 million deal.
– Barcelona And Atletico Madrid are possibilities for Bernardo Silva if he leaves City in the next few weeks, the Mail reports.
– Central defender of Atalanta Cristian Romero wants to join Tottenham but the clubs are struggling to find an agreement, reports Fabrizio Romano.
– Brazilian striker Kaio Jorge is set for a permanent transfer of € 3 million (£ 2.5 million) to Juventus from Santos and is expected to sign until 2026, Romano reports.
– Arsenal And Everton they showed interest in Schalke’s Matteo Hoppe after the excellent performance of the US national team in the Gold Cup, reports the US journalist Grant Wahl.
– Talks between Wolves and Adama Traore they broke and Leeds could swoop down on the wing, Goal reports.
– Brighton they are interested in the Benfica striker and the Uruguayan national team Darwin Nunez, reports the Mail.