Eden Hazard struggled to make an impact at Real Madrid two years after his five-year contract.
The 30-year-old signed with Real Madrid for € 100m (£ 86m) from Chelsea in 2019.
Hazard battled injuries and poor form in Spain, making 43 appearances and scoring five goals in two seasons.
TOP STORY – CHELSEA SHOCK RISK RETURN
Danger of Eden could make a sensational return to Chelsea and put an end to his disappointing spell with Real Madrid, reports AS.
Chelsea are considering a shock move for the Belgian attacking midfielder, who has spent seven years with the Blues.
The report did not reveal any financial details, but cited Hazard’s strong connection with the Chelsea team and a desire to rediscover his best football.
Chelsea contacted for Hazard’s return from Real Madrid https://t.co/ZWml93G87X
– English AS (@English_AS) July 21, 2021
– The Sun argues Manchester United are planning a cut-price move for the Bayern Munich midfielder Leon Goretzka replacing Paul Pogba, in recent days linked to Paris Saint-Germain.
– Tottenhamexchange deal for Bryan Gil from Seville in exchange for Erik Lamela will soon be finalized according to Sky Sport. The Spurs will also pay 21.6 million pounds (25 million euros) for the wing.
– Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowsk is “interested” in a contract offer from Chelsea after his agent talks to the Blues, he claims Bild. Lewandowski is seen as Chelsea’s alternative in case they fail to land Erling Haaland.
– International Switzerland Xherdan Shaqiri could be among those sold by Liverpool in an off-season clearing, according to Liverpool Echo. Divock Origi and Nat Phillips were also mentioned in the report.
– talkSPORT reports that Arsenal are preparing a £ 30 million offer to sign the Sheffield United goalkeeper Aaron Ramsdale . The Times says the Gunners have been told to increase their offer.