European champions Chelsea are looking for a new forward this off-season.
The Blues have chased Erling Haaland unsuccessfully and now have their sights set on Romelu Lukaku.
Lukaku was in the Chelsea books from 2011 and 2014 but has since become one of the best strikers in the world.
TOP STORY – THE TABLE CHELSEA NEW LUKAKU BID BUMPER
Chelsea prepare to present a new offer between £ 100 million and £ 110 million (€ 120-130 million) for the Inter striker Lukaku says Fabrizio Romano.
The Blues had an initial offer of 85 million pounds (100 million euros), including Marcos Alonso, for the Belgian striker rejected by Inter.
The Sun says Lukaku is excited about a return to Chelsea, citing “unfinished business” from his previous stint in London.
– The Sun Football (@TheSunFootball) August 3, 2021
– Paris Saint-Germain they are not guaranteed to keep Real Madrid’s goal Kylian Mbappe , reports AS. The French superstar has already informed PSG that he will not extend his current contract, which expires in 2022, and President Nasser Al-Khelaifi is expected to take the negotiations in hand.
– Aymeric Laporte told Manchester City that he wants to leave to return to Spain this low season, reports 90min. Barcelona And real Madrid they are both interested in the Spanish international, who is not the first choice at City.
– Arsenal have proposed a more money player deal, believed to be worth £ 60 million, for Leicester City James Maddison according to Football.London, but negotiations are “very slow”.
– Tottenham will complete a £ 47m (€ 55m) contract for the Atalanta defender Cristian Romero imminent according to Romano. Atalanta will fill the void by signing Merih Demiral from Juve.
Tottenham will prepare the paperwork for the agreement with Cristian Romero today, after the agreement reached with Atalanta. Confirmed the commission of 55 million euros with additions. Done deal. Romero will fly to London soon. #THFC
… And Demiral arrives on loan to Atalanta from Juventus [€3m] with purchase option [€28m].
– Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) August 4, 2021